NUTRITION CHALLENGE UPDATES!!!:
1. Make sure you read ALL of the nutrition blog. I know it’s long, but all the details are there – you don’t want to miss anything.
2.Get your name on the list! It starts Sunday at midnight!
3. Remember, the first week’s individual challenge is taking fish oil every day!
4. If you can’t get the spreadsheet on your phone, you need to download the google sheets app, then give me your gmail email address. I will share the file with you and you will be able to see it on your phone.
5. Doug and I will be meeting at the CDA Costco at 10:30am this Saturday the 4th to do a walk through with anyone who is interested. We will talk about what is good to buy and what you should stay away from. Even if you don’t have a Costco membership, you can come in with us and still benefit. Please let me know a head of time if you are coming.
6. I am CANCELLING the 5:30pm CrossFit class on Monday – we will be having a nutrition meeting. If you have any questions, need to pay/do before and after pictures, this is an excellent time to do it.
7. If you have a question that needs to be asked, please please please use the our private Facebook group to ask them. If you aren’t a part of the facebook group, join here. That way everyone can benefit. I guarantee that if you’re wondering, someone else is as well.
Let me know if you want to come to Costco with us!
You’ve got a few days to eat/throw away all the junk in your house! Get in on this goodness – for more details, check it out here.